We have a 100% Money Back Guarantee policy for any faulty SIM card not suitable for use or damaged during transit. You are entitled to a full refund for your SIM cards and/or other digital services that are deemed faulty under Australian Consumer Law.
Please ensure you read and follow the instructions here and on the product package carefully.
If you wish to claim a refund, you must follow these steps:
1. Contact us via the the form below and let us help you with the connection issue.
2. Help us learn about your problem by providing as detailed information as possible, including
- the product and purchase information
- the issue you are having
- what device you are using and in which the country the SIM card or digital service is faulty
3. You are responsible for returning the faulty product to us for evaluation.
We are unable to offer a refund under the following circumstances:
1. Your order was not received on time due to insufficient time allowed for post delivery. Please check information on delivery times here.
2. Failure to contact or cooperate with us to identify and solve the connection issue or other problems.
3. The device you are using is locked or incompatible to our products. Please ensure you device is unlocked to any carrier, and if your device model is over 3 years old, please contact us for compatibility before your purchase.
Once your refund request is approved, please allow 5-7 business days for processing.